Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Wild August Angel Nitz




We literally burned the entire club last evening for our angel night. In fact, I think we created a second dance floor! There were so much dirty dancing the entire night, I'm very sure many of the male guests will be having sore eyes the next day. haha!

The angels are downright hot and happening. From the dance floor to the podium, we occupied a large area to satisfy our dancing desires. All sorts of props were suddenly whipped out, from belts to ties. *shake head* keke.

The poor servers probably warned one another about the dangers of moving around in our space. keke.

I was once again reminded of the unbelievable stamina my angels possessed. Not forgetting their undying passion for dancing. New angel of course, had to be uhem, orientated. And I saw the seasoned angels being very proactive about it too!

I am thankful for another wonderful night out with my angels. Definitely feel like paradise... *wink*

p.s. wanna see more pics?

check it out at -

http://picasaweb.google.com/sensualjoy/ButterfactoryAug07AngelNitz


1% girl,

Joy Leng

"SensUal Diva, Sassy Life"

Tel: 62814782

Email: sassyjoy@sensualj.com

Website: www.sensualj.com

No comments: