Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Master Art Class in SensUal Joy!


































My good old reliable boots!

Was feeling terrible since yesterday. Been puking and having tummy ache. not very fun. And best of all, I have to dance for Professor John and his NIE teachers doing their Masters. Ahhhh!!!!

Thank God it was a lovely bunch of people. Thank U to one and all who came to my beautiful studio, Joseph, Norlita, Gloria, Choy Har, Sok Tiow, Hsiao Yuz, Soon Chim, Mush and those of U who never leave down your name! humph! *op

Of course a kiss to Professor John who made everything possible. Not forgetting our very enthusiastic photogs, Andy and John. U guys are wonderful. I was determined to give it my best shot, and contribute to make the session meaningful.

I was delighted to see that some of the teachers had worked with me before and could easily slide into the work. Others, though may have worked with me for the very first time, still I saw amazing work.

Teachers, U can really draw man! I saw the speed of how some of U sketch me. It was simply amazing. I want to draw like that also!!!! :oP

To the teachers who came to me and told me i was a great dancer to work with, thank U from the bottom of my heart. It made me feel the effort was so worth the while. It always helps when U have an appreciative audience.

During the 2nd break, I could sense my stomach churning worse than usual. Wise me headed straight to the shower room. Indeed, a waterfall just came out of me spontaneously.

Luckily, everything was coming to an end. It was a fabulous session with these beautiful people. Having said that, I am just grateful it's over and I'm still alive!!! haha!

p.s. John, pics please!!! :o)
p.s.s. Choy Har, U are really cute U know. keke...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Portrait of the Dancing Queen..:P

Martin

SensUal Diva said...

Thank U! U r very kind! Martin, R U one of the teachers? :o)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for invited me for this session. Definitely a good enjoyable experience. Now, I am cracking my head to think how to do a good dance shots next time.
Will send you the CDs in this week. ;-)

Andy C

SensUal Diva said...

Thank U for joining us! Ur presence has made a difference! :o)

Anonymous said...

Hi Joy,

Had a wonderful time, thank you. As for how I found working with you, well you are easy to work with, and you have a passion for your dancing (even though you were not feeling good). The best part is you are not shy, and your dancing allows you to move and change your body as required, which is a great thing when doing photography.

Look forward to working with you again soon.

John K

SensUal Diva said...

Hi John,

it has been a privilege to work with someone like U, passionate about your art and committed to finding the best way to shoot all the time. Thank U for joining us. I can't wait for our next project! :o)