Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sweet Words from A SensUalicious Babe




A Big Heartfelt Thank U to JL for the beautiful testimonial. I am very touched.

JL Testimonial

"Big Thank You to Joy for being such a wonderful Lao Si !
SensUal Joy studio is indeed a one of a kind studio where ladies can discover so much for themselves & open up to a whole new world *wink*

I came as a very reserved student..Not sure what to expect..what to do ...
But Joy was extremely patient with me, breaking down each step into what I can understand & absorb at my pace...

For those who are shy like me, I personally strongly, sincerely, absolutely recommend the private lessons...
Dun think about extra $...becos at the end of it, you will realise you actually benefited much more than you would imagine !

It is indeed such a privilege that we can learn from Joy's wealth of experience in such a 'safe' environment right at our door step.
For all ladies out there, believe in the power of being a woman & discover for yourself ! If a hermit like me can crawl out of my shell, so can anybody !

IN short, Can't get enough of Joy's lessons..Always something to discover..always something new to learn...
Again thank you Joy, you are such a amazing lady !"

JL

JOY'S REPLY:

I must say it is not difficult at all to coach JL. Because she comes with an open mind and determination to work hard at her sensUality. Huge pleasure to be able to share what I know with her.

All the best for the wedding preparation my love. May what U learn comes in handy. *wink*



Aug 2007

No comments: