Wednesday, August 15, 2007

SensUal, the Naughy One






My beautiful SensUal just destroyed my Blackberry. Yes, U heard it right. Stripped it bare of its keypad. Totally irrecoverable. Haiz. Have I ever told U how much I love SensUal?

Everyone who has stepped in to the studio will find her irresistibly adorable. It's like she is the master and I'm her servant. *op

Her cutesy ways are difficult to resist. When I bought her, I wanted her to be able to be the ice breaker for shy clients. Ladies who are unsure about being in the studio.

What I did not calculated was how much of a stunning success SensUal is gonna be. She is the ultimate Dog Diva in our space. Haha!


1% girl,

Joy Leng

"SensUal Diva, Sassy Life"

Tel: 62814782

Email: sassyjoy@sensualj.com

Website: www.sensualj.com

No comments: