Thursday, August 9, 2007

Private Xotic Class with JL




Today will be JL's last private xotic coaching. She could remember most of what has been taught the last few weeks.
This session will be more of a recap of previous sessions and to learn the lap dance. She was determined to learn well and would ask questions whenever she is not clear.

There were a lot of fun and laughter in the class. I could tell that she was very shy when it comes to the Just Miss technique.
Still, a few jokes very easily did the trick. Her earnestness to learn makes it such a pleasure to guide her.

This beautiful woman is blossoming right before my eyes. I still remember the shy and defensive lady who came to me years ago.
Look at her now! Beautiful, much more confident, still shy but has the resolve to work on herself.

In fact getting married soon!
She is the kind of client who makes it worth my while to keep the studio going. To know that we do make a difference to certain women out there. Very gratifying.

We had a great lunch, chatting. Poor JL had to bear my grilling. I simply had to ask how he proposed and all the juicy details.
Hey, this is my business you know.

All these will be useful information to keep at the back of my head.
And of course she must do our very popular hen parties. With all the different theme packages, who can resist? Haha......

1% girl,

Joy Leng

"SensUal Diva, Sassy Life"

Tel: 62814782

Email: sassyjoy@sensualj.com

Website: www.sensualj.com

No comments: