Tuesday, September 4, 2007

What's In A Pole Slide?



Why Does Pole Dancing Make Guys Sit Up Right?
Why Do U Shy Away From Pole Dancing?

Because it's difficult? BULLSHIT!

In SensUal Joy, pole dancing is divided into two categories. Beside pole warm ups, we have pole styling and pole tricks (stunts). Pole dancing has no fixed definition. Unlike ballet.

For instance, a pole dancer who emphasizes on pole stunts versus another pole dancer who does minimal or no pole stunts at all but plenty of pole styling. Who is pole dancing? Both!

So U see, U can choose what U want to learn when U come for pole dancing classes. Pole styling will still require U to utilize your muscles and activate your coordination skills.

U end up with not only a good workout but a very sexy one I must say. U get to see yourself with a pole, around a pole in the mirror. That will do wonders to your mind. U will start to see yourself and your body a little differently. U see darling, it's all a psychological game. No one can tell u that U are not hot until U decide so yourself. So DECIDE! Or someone else will decide for U.

If U haven't realized by now, ANYONE with a little guidance can look SIZZLING HOT with a pole. U just need to attend my class! haha! There are exclusive group classes if U need to "hide" in a crowd.

Unfortunately in my class, U can run but U can't hide. Hoho! Because even exclusive group classes are meant to be small. I believe in quality attention.

First because it's pole, it's sensitive (U know what i mean).

Second, when I was a dancer, I remember feeling neglected when I go for classes. It was always so packed. When U struggle, no one was there to help. That sense of helplessness. U start blaming yourself. That maybe U are stupid, or what were U thinking about coming to a class when U can't even keep up. I will NEVER allow my clients to have any opportunity to think that way about themselves. That would be a crime.

If U are REALLY SHY, hello! I have private coaching. Of course it will be more value for money if U take advantage of the packages, where the last lesson comes complimentary.

I DON'T CARE if this seems like another shameless ad. U need help. U know it. If it's my job to pester U, so be it. But COME. I like to think I'm a nice teacher. Yes I'm bitchy but my bark is worse than my bite. I just get mad sometimes when U don't come for help and push yourself to be who U deserve to be. Yes, that can get me VERY MAD. *growl*

I love pole dancing. I love my pole. It's my lover and my friend. Seen me through the worse times in life. That sense of freedom on the pole. Just me and my pole. That delicious diva feeling. That power of sensUality with the pole. U deserve to feel it too.

So call me, let's fix a date where U can slide your sexy ass down that delicious pole. I guarantee U will feel so alive and trust me, HE WILL COME ALIVE WITH U TOO. *wink*

Come for class. It will help. I promise.

Be 1% more sensUal today....

Email me at joyleng@gmail.com if U have questions.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, you should write an article about this!

-Vylune P. 2007-09-05 06:06

SensUal Diva said...

Vylune,

thanks for those kind words. Finally, a woman speak up! I promise U I will keep on writing if U would keep on reading! :o)

*hugz*

Anonymous said...

Love this woman.

I think you are doing a great job.

Loved your webpage.....

- Larry Laurence F
2007-09-04 13:24

SensUal Diva said...

I love U just as much Larry for visiting my blog and encouraging me. Cheers! :o)