Monday, September 3, 2007

SensUality Will Keep U Alive






Have U ever wondered why the whole world go crazy over Paris Hilton sex video? Or the fact that we have a national sex heroine call Annabel Chong? Isn't it amazing how everyone talks about it, read about it, and even blog about it!!!

We sell millions of papers, magazines, tv shows based on what sexy people do. Teenagers copy sexy mtv moves. We have beauty pageants, front page covers of fantastic bods. Isn't that also why U always checked out SensUal Joy's picture gallery? Have U ever wondered WHY?

Because yes sex sells. And why does sex sells? Because it triggers our emotions. It turn U on, sizzle your insides, turn up your temperature, create a DIFFERENCE in u. Doesn't matter even if U don't know the sexy lady personally. Looking at her MAKES U FEEL ALIVE!

Women likes to watch women. Men likes to watch women. Who dares disagree?

What about U? When was the last time U ever feel alive looking at yourself? Have U EVER felt alive looking at yourself? Never? U, pathetic fool! Don't spend your entire life looking at others!!!

For goodness sake, look at the bloody mirror!

QUESTIONS U BETTER ASK YOURSELF WHILE U R STILL ALIVE!!!

* Look at the mirror, Do U Like What U See?

* Yes, which part do u like about yourself?

* No, which part is less than desirable to U?

* Why do U like the parts that U like?

* Why do U find these part(s) undesirable?

* What can U do to improve the undesirable parts?

* If U can do something about it, what could U possibly do to improve the undesirable parts?

* When are U going to do something about it?

* What are the immediate actions U can take to get closer to getting what U want?

* What are the 3 tasks that U can do NOW to make a difference for yourself?

* Visualise the new U, see it, feel it, intensify that feeling. REMEMBER that emotion.

* What will happen if U do not take action now? Visualise the same old U *yawn*

* Call up a photo studio, book a package for a future date, (i don't care when, just make sure its realistic and U have enough time to get that body U want).

* PAY YOUR DEPOSIT. DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO TURN BACK OR BACK OFF FROM WHAT YOU WANT!!!


I love everything about me. My personality, my body and i think my butt rockz. Yes I sincerely feel that way. That does not mean that I think I'm perfect. Far from it. If each of my flaws were a drop from the ocean, I would have enough flaws to flood Singapore and drown U right in your house!!!

Still, nevertheless I think I'm f---ing hot. Because I WORK MY ASS OFF TO FEEL THAT WAY, AND BE THAT WAY!!! FYI, no one is born HOT. Yes, some of us need to work harder than the rest. SO WHAT?!?!

Stop mourning, stop finding excuses. AND START LIVING! LOVE YOUR BODY, LOVE YOUR SENSUALITY, LOVE U BECAUSE U R BLOODY HOT! YES, U!!!

Have a sensUalicioUs life...

p.s. If u want to find individual photographers, email me, I can refer.
If U need help to pose, contact me while I'm still not in my coffin.
Just do SOMETHING!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyhey, we think there is a temptress in every woman. We have learned exotic dancing previously, and feel that aesthetically if you are dressed for the occassion, it would bring out the sensuality in you.

SensUal Diva said...

Hi Exotic_Moo,

Yes i cannot agree more. Which is why clients wear short flare skirt for classes in SensUal Joy.

I believe psychological U prepare yourself for your personal exotic class rather than wearing what U normally wear for working out in the gym.

Thanks for vising my blog sweetie. :o)