Thursday, September 6, 2007

Just Me and My Lover





"I love pole dancing. I love my pole. It's my lover and my friend. Seen me through the worse times in life. That sense of freedom on the pole. Just me and my pole. That delicious diva feeling. That power of sensUality with the pole. U deserve to feel it too."
~Joy

Excerpt from http://sensualdiva.blogspot.com/2007/09/whats-in-pole-slide.html

I can concur with that feeling and emotion! I have seen it both expressed and not expressed in the models I photograph. Those who don't love their work, and don't get lost in it or feel its power, make lousy pictures no matter how pretty they are.

For myself...I love creating beauty and substance with the camera. When I shoot, I experience that high of love, that ultimate rapture of being surrounded by nothing but the urge to satisfy my lover and let my lover satisfy me.

For what is love but the nonjudgmental acceptance of that which makes you happy? The world and its pains and troubles goes away and there is just you and your lover making happiness!


It is a sanctuary and an affirmation of self and the fact that for those precious moments in time, all is right with the world.
Everyone needs to let loose and feel that!

- Carib

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joy, you bring something new to Singapore, with a total, well rounded package, which is definitely refreshing and out of the box by Singapore standards...on top of that you look amazing...congrats, keep on going!

SensUal Diva said...

U are very sweet David. I do my best. :o)