Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Love from Philippines & US …

We Love Sexy Lap Dancing!

Joy,

It was a pleasant and great pleasure to meet you and your friends. I NEVER REGRET taking your classes and thanks so much to my Babylove T coz he gave me a chance to EXPERIENCE MORE and DISCOVER MY PASSION and of course to you for taking your TIME AND PATIENCE in teaching me all that “Ohhlala moves”!

I am really really lucky to have T in my life! He is a great man inside and out. He is a blessing and “fills me in….”( read between the line girl…hahaha! lucky me huh?!) T is my man and the first time I met him I knew that it was him that’s why got his initial tattooed down there…oopss, do I talk to much?

Anyway, We thank you for opening your house for sensual and passion suckers like US! hahaha! T and I really enjoyed our vacation precisely because you guys are just fun to be with, part of knowing you made our vacation more memorable! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts:)

It’s just funny coz somehow, we have some connections in one way or the other! I guess, that was indeed written and meant to happen. We hope to see you again in some other time or place. Good luck on your future projects! We’ll keep in touch! promise lah!

Joy, you are a GREAT WOMAN and I SALUTE YOUR POWER AND GUTS to take the lead! Go for it!

Regards to SensUal!!!

Kisses and SensUal moves,
Breezy and T

Sept 11, 2007

======================================================================================

JOY’S REPLY:

To U love birds, thank U for allowing us to show U hospitality in your trip. We are glad that U have enjoyed our company the way we did with yours. Breezy please remember your moves because I cannot possibly fly to Philippines to remind U! :o) U must cherish T, a man who would bother to arrange such classes for his lady is rare and a true gem.

T, thank U for coming to us. It is very flattering for a guy to contact us all the way from the States and insist that the lady must have lessons with us. I hope we did uhem, a satisfactory job for U! :o)

So, remember to call us when the wedding date is finalised. Breezy, what is over is NOT over. U know what i mean? *wink*

With all our best wishes, love, hugs and sensUal moves,

SensUal & Joy & SensUal Joy (haha!)

No comments: