Sunday, September 2, 2007

All Things Naughty And Nice!





It was a fun experience for me to lead a mass group of ladies in the chair version of the infamous Lap Dance at the Legends, Fort Canning. The girls sure had a rolling good time! keke.

Everyone was lapping it up moving their ass, and doing fabulous hair flips in between their saucy moves. Haha! :o) And yes baby, U girls can really move man. *op I love it whenever I see ladies slowly but surely opening up to me, allowing themselves to experience all that I have to share. When the sensual kittens comes out of their shell, they definitely turn up the heat in the room! *wink*

"If they learn this for the one they love, he will be thrilled to know what they can do. For the singles, the one they eventually find will be breathless! Being the cameraman for this event makes me realize that so these are the skills that she can have and the woman that she can be. It makes me want to do likewise for her."
- Sebbie, the cameraman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very attractive

- Pan

SensUal Diva said...

thanks to my parents! keke...